A Christmas Carol Quiz Answers
1. Marley’s first name was Jacob.
2. Fred is the name of Scrooge’s nephew.
3. Dick Wilkins and Scrooge were apprentices for Fezziwig.
4. Scrooge’s sister was named Fan.
5. When he was young Scrooge was in love with Belle.
6. Martha Cratchit played a joke on her father and hid from him when he came home.
7. Ignorance and Want were the children that the Ghost of Christmas Present showed to Scrooge.
8. The charwoman, the laundress and the undertaker’s assistant sold what they took from Scrooge to old Joe.
9. After being visited by the ghosts, Scrooge sent a turkey to the Cratchit family.
10. “And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God bless Us, Every One!”
Back to Quiz
More About A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol Picture Scramble - Oh, a wonderful pudding! Bob Cratchit said, and calmly too, that he regarded it as the greatest success achieved by Mrs. Cratchit since their marriage.
How long did it take Dickens to write A Christmas Carol? Why did Dickens describe Marley being as dead a door-nail? Learn the answers to these questions an more on the Christmas Carol Trivia page.
Are you mulling over a yes or no question? Then you've come to the right place. Ebenezer Scrooge is here to help! Enter your question and see what Scrooge says.
What would a psychologist say about Scrooge?
A Christmas Carol, probably the most popular story that Charles Dickens ever wrote, was published in 1843. The book is as popular today as it was over 150 years ago. Dickens, through the voice of Scrooge, continues to urge us to honor Christmas in our ...